Friday, July 05, 2013

Ushuaia

Vacations

As usual, I'm not updating my blog with the correct frequency. Let-me talk a little bit about my last vacation.

At the end of July I spent a few days at Ushuaia (Argentina), the city at the end of the world. Was an amazing experience. It's the southernmost city in the globe (not considering the scientific base stations on Antarctic).

You can do a lot of winter sports, off road tracks and get tired (or not) of all the great landscape present everywhere. Visiting the Beagle channel in a kind of boat called Catamaran you can see a very small island full of sea lions, birds and others animals. Check my pictures and you can have an idea what I'm talking about.

I won't talk about what you can or see in Ushuaia because the list is very big and you can find lots of posts and forums with it, but I high recommend a trip to Ushuaia.

_DSC1702_DSC1828_DSC2744_DSC1562Ushuaia - Canal Beagle_DSC2559
_DSC1649_Snapseed_DSC1760_DSC1718

Ushuaia, 2013, a set on Flickr.

No comments: